Privacy Notice pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
As indicated by EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), data processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the user.
This information for users / visitors who interact with the website www.insupport.it is provided pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 relating to “natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data”. It only describes how the site is managed, with reference to the processing of the personal data of users / visitors who consult it, and not also of external websites that can be consulted by users by clicking on the links on that site.
- Type of data processed and purpose of the processing
Data provided voluntarily by the user
- to respond to requests that users / visitors send to the addresses indicated on this site;
- to allow interested parties to purchase the services offered;
- for commercial purposes;
- for the treatment connected to the VAT discipline (VAT tax register, etc.).
- Processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out through automated tools (eg using electronic procedures and media) and / or manually (eg on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and , in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force on the matter. The data processing will also be carried out with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the provisions in force.
- Categories of recipients
Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties: Companies or professional firms that provide consultancy or collaboration in accounting matters, tax, legal, commercial; Public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by the law; to third party service providers to whom communication is necessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the contract.
- Retention period
The personal data required for contractual, accounting and related to the provision of the service are kept for the time necessary to carry out the contractual relationship, including the relative applicable legislative requirements. The data of those who do not purchase or use products / services, despite having had a previous contact with company representatives, will be deleted within 30 days or treated anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity. The data provided for subscription to the newsletter may be processed for sending communications for commercial and marketing purposes. To this end, the undersigned company,
- Legal basis
- Optional supply of data
Visitors are free to provide their personal data or not, as in the case of requests for information or contact sent by e-mail or requests for access to freely chosen services, utilities and applications. Failure to provide them, as well as lack of consent, may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
- Transfer of personal data outside the EU area
The management and storage of Personal Data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or duly appointed third-party companies. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary and after updating the documentation required by EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), will have the right to move the location of the servers to non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the data transfer will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection.
- Owner, managers and categories of appointees
The Data Controller of personal data is the legal representative of InSupport srl. The treatments connected to the web services of this site are handled exclusively by technical personnel in charge of processing.
In addition to the employees of the Data Controller, some personal data processing operations could also be carried out by third parties, to whom the company entrusts the management / maintenance of the site. In this case, the same subjects will be appointed as Data Processors.
- Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification. The interested parties also have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data concerning them, processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Pursuant to Art. 13 EU GDPR, the subjects to whom the data refer always have the right to know the identity and contact details of the Data Controller and where necessary of his representative, the contact details of the data protection officer, the purposes of the processing to which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing, the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by third parties appointed as holders, any recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, the data retention period and the intention of the Data Controller the processing of transferring personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
The subjects to whom the data refer, pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR UE 679/2016 may also at any time exercise the right to:
- have access to personal data
- obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him
- oppose the processing of data
- use data portability
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the it Authority
- be informed about the possibility that the communication of personal data may be a legal or contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract, and to know if the interested party has the obligation to provide personal data as well as the possible consequences of failure to communicate of such data
- be informed about the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and in such cases, receive significant information on the logic used, as well as on the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
In addition to the information referred to in paragraph 1, the Data Controller will provide the interested party with the following information necessary to ensure correct and transparent treatment towards the interested party:
- the retention period of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period
- the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by third parties
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him and to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability
- the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the it Authority
- the source from which the personal data originates and, where applicable, whether the data comes from sources accessible to the public
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject;
The Data Controller provides the information referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2:
- within a reasonable time after obtaining the personal data, but at the latest within one month, taking into account the specific circumstances in which the personal data are processed
- in the event that the personal data are intended for communication with the interested party, at the latest at the time of the first communication to the interested party; or if communication to another recipient is envisaged, no later than the first communication of personal data.
For any information regarding the processing of data, users can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to InSupport srl Via Trattati di Roma, 74 – 40057 – Villanova di Castenaso (BO) Italy .